The Huachuca City Public Library strives to bring people, ideas and information together with the goal of strengthening the community, enriching lives, and providing a welcoming and safe environment for all of our patrons.
The Huachuca City Library offers various services throughout the year and as the seasons change. From our annual Polar Express reading in the Winter, to our Summer Reading Program. Below is a list of just some of the services we offer day-in and day out, regardless of what the weather’s like outside.
- Books and DVDs
- Copying, Printing, and Faxing
- Public Computers
- Free Digital Literacy (computer) Classes
- Summer Reading Program
- Coding Club on Mondays at 3:45 pm
- Electronics Class on Tuesdays at 3:30 ( 3rd grade and up)
- Toddler/Preschool Storytime on Wednesdays at 10:30 am
- Spotlight on Speaker Program featuring educational speakers for adults – on various Thursdays at 11:00 am, September through April
- Fun Fridays with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) on Fridays at 1:30 pm
To check out ebooks and put items on hold, visit here. You will need your library card number and pin to log in. If you don’t have a library card yet, stop by the library to get one! Bring photo id and proof of current address
Friends of the Library
We have an active and very supportive “Friends of the Library” Group who are always looking for volunteers. They meet every 2nd Friday at 10:00 am in the library. Please come join them! They support the library in a myriad of ways from helping the library put on special events such as Polar Express and providing prizes to children who successfully complete the summer reading program, to creating a discovery garden on library grounds. If you are looking for a way to give back to the community and love books and libraries, Friends of the Huachuca City Library is just the place for you!