All visitors are required to check-in with the scale house before proceeding to the dump site.
- $10.00 for 1-340 lbs
- $56.00 per ton above 340 lbs
Commercial & Business Customers
- $35.00 per ton, 2,500 ton minimum
- $56.00 per ton
Dead Animals/Livestock (must have a veterinary certificate)
- $56.00 per ton, $10.00 minimum
The following items are prohibited to be dumped in the Town Landfill.
- Automobiles and/or Automobile Parts
- Septic and Sewage Waste
- Petroleum Products
- Soil Contaminated with Petroleum Products
- Medical Waste (Red Bags)
- Hazardous Materials
- Asbestos Materials
- White goods (refrigerators, air conditioners, stoves, washers, etc.)
*Some of the prohibited items can be disposed at the Cochise County Western Regional Landfill. They will take 5 tires per year per resident for free. Tires with rims $5.00 ea. Household hazardous waste and recyclable items can be dumped at no cost. For more information, call 520-803-3770.